07 Jun Blueberry Pancakes
Mmmm… blueberry pancakes. I don’t know why I don’t make these more often. Seriously. I need to. Blueberry pancakes are the best. I made this recipe gluten free and vegan so it can accommodate a variety of diets. These are very kid friendly as well. Start your morning off right with these bad boys.
- 1 large very ripe banana
- ¾ c. almond milk
- 1½ c. oat flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed and 3 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. stevia or 2 tbsp. honey
- pinch of salt
- 1 c. blueberries
- Combine flaxseed and water and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Peel and smash one very ripe banana. Stir in almond milk. Sweeten with stevia.
- Add flax egg mixture.
- Add baking powder and oat flour. Add a pinch of salt. Stir to combine.
- Cook batter on a large griddle. I use ⅓ c. for batter. Sprinkle blueberries on top. Flip pancakes. ENJOY!