07 Jun Chocolate Orange Energy Ball
Craving a chocolate orange stick? This is the recipe for you. This is much healthier than an orange stick, but your taste buds won’t know the difference. These energy balls have it all- protein, carbs, healthy fats, and fiber. Perfect snack to fuel your body!
- 1 c. gluten free rolled oats
- 1⁄2 c. almond butter/peanut butter
- 1⁄4 c. honey or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. ground chia seeds
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. orange juice
- orange zest from 1 medium orange
- 1⁄2 c. craisins
- Combine almond butter and honey.
- Stir in cocoa powder and orange juice.
- Add chia seeds and orange zest.
- Stir in craisins and oats.
- With a cookie scoop, scoop into balls. Store in fridge or freezer.