28 Jun No Flour Gluten Free Pumpkin Oat Muffins
Is it just me or can breakfast be a hectic time of day? Some days we are rushing to get out the door and it is nice to have something quick to pull from the freezer. I love eating these fresh, but they are great to store in the freezer for a busy morning. My kids absolutely loves these too!
- 1 large egg or egg substitute
- ¾ c. pumpkin puree
- ½ c. almond milk
- ⅓ c. maple syrup
- ¼ c. oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 3 c. gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ¾ c. Enjoy Life semi-sweet chocolate mini chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all wet ingredients.
- Add baking powder. Stir in rolled oats.
- If using chocolate chips, fold in batter.
- Spray muffin tins and scoop mixture into muffin tins. Each muffin should almost be filled to the top. They will not rise much.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes, or until toothpick is cleared when placed in the muffin.
- Let cool in pan for 15-20 minutes in pan. Muffins can be stored for 5 days or 6 months in a freezer.