03 Jul Mango Salsa
Chips and salsa. Definitely one of my favorite snacks. I will be honest here, I am not the biggest “sweet tooth,” but when it comes salty snacks, I have a weakness. This fruity salsa is the perfect side for a summer meal, or a great snack for a party.
- 1 mango
- 8 roma tomatoes
- ¼-½ c. fresh cilantro
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- ¼ onion
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- ¼ c. red wine vinegar
- juice of 1 lime
- salt to taste
- Peel and dice 1 mango. Place in a medium sized bowl.
- Dice tomatoes, peppers, and onions. Add to bowl.
- Juice one lime and add garlic.
- Pour red wine vinegar over mixture.
- Chop fresh cilantro and add to salsa. Add salt to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips.