03 Jul Pumpkin Soup
This is a great choice of a busy night. It doesn’t take long to make and doesn’t uses less than 10 ingredients, most of which are probably sitting in your pantry. It is simple, yet packed with flavor. This can be served with a side of breadsticks. Enjoy!
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 ½ c. pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. curry powder (more to taste)
- 1 can coconut milk
- In a pan, heat olive oil and sauté onion.
- Add garlic, salt, pepper, and curry powder.
- When onion is translucent, add pumpkin puree and bring to boil.
- Remove from heat and pour into blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Return soup to pan and stir in coconut milk.
- Cook until heated throughout. Serve.