21 Jul Stove Top Herb Potatoes
Posted at 03:52h in 30 minutes or less, dairy free, gluten free, kid friendly, refined sugar free, side dish, soy free, vegan, vegetarian
Herb Potatoes are a great side dish and are less than 30 minutes to make. You can roast them in the oven if you have a little more time (45 minutes) and you don’t want to have to be around to watch and stir the potatoes.
Stove Top Herb Potatoes
Author: Brooke Law
Serves: 4 servings
- 4 medium potatoes, quartered
- olive oil
- Wash and dice potatoes.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan.
- Add garlic and let cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in potatoes.
- Sprinkle generously with seasonings
- Cook until potatoes are tender (about 25 minutes)
You can also roast the potatoes at 400 for about 40-45 minutes. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up.