06 Nov Maple Glazed Carrots
Maple Glazed Carrots are a healthy, savory side dish to any dinner. This is a great recipe to get those picky eaters to eat vegetables. My entire family gobbled this up tonight. These carrots take less than 30 minutes and only 4 ingredients! Easy peasy. This is a great side dish for holiday dinners. With Thanksgiving coming up, my allergy/food sensitive friends are in need of simple, healthy dishes that everyone can enjoy. This is definitely one to try. Paleo, Whole 30, kid friendly, and naturally sweetened. It’s a winner.
- 1 lb. carrots
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 3 tbsp. water
- Wash, peel, and cut carrots.
- Place carrots in a medium sized skillet.
- Add syrup, oil, and water to skillet.
- Bring carrots to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and cook for 10-15 minutes. Carrots should be tender.
- Remove from heat and season with parsley.