Luckily, I live by lots of grocery stores that have quite a few options for allergy friendly food. My favorite stores are Sprouts, Winco, Harmons, and Macey’s. Lees and Smiths can also carry different options. If you live in an area where you don’t have many grocery stores, I recommend looking online. Amazon is a great resource. Amazon pantry allows you to buy bulk items for cheap. Thrive market is also something to look into if you do a lot of online shopping. There is a annual fee, but it is very minimal, especially if you buy quite a bit. They have a free trial so you can see how you like it and try different products.
Here are a list of products I have tried and loved that you can get on amazon.
- Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- Gluten Free Quick Cooking Oats
- Gluten Free Extra Thick Rolled Oats
- Gluten Free Hot Cereal (not soy free)
- Sorghum Flour
- Sorghum Flour (Pack of 4)
- Teff Flour
- Xanthum Gum
- Coconut Flour
- Potato Starch
- Potato Starch (Pack of 4)
- Tapioca Starch
- Tapioca Starch (Pack of 4)
- Almond Flour
- Buckwheat Flour
- Buckwheat Flour (Pack of 4)
- Egg Replacer
- Coconut Aminos
- Coconut Aminos, Teriyaki Sauce, Garlic Sauce (all soy free!)
- Nutritional Yeast
- Nutritional Yeast (Pack of 4)
- Coconut Oil: there are many brands of coconut oil. I have yet to buy one I haven’t liked. This one is organic and is the cheapest per oz. I have found on Amazon.
- Avocado Cooking Spray (soy free)
- Barilla Gluten Free Pasta: 5 varieties: spaghetti, elbow, rotini, fettuccini, and penne
- Gluten Free Rice Ramen: 9 different flavors, sauce packets contain soy
- TruRoots Gluten Free Penne: I personally prefer the taste Barilla, but this is my favorite organic option.
- Rozoni Gluten Free Penne: another great brand, but tends to be a little more than Barilla
- Barilla All Natural Pasta Sauce: gluten, dairy, and soy free. I usually make my own sauce, but I like to have these on hand when I am short on time. I also like to pack pasta and sauce when we are traveling for a quick meal.
Enjoy Life Semi Sweet Chocolate chips: vegan, nut, gluten, and soy free! These are delicious and are so nice to use in baking. . . or just snacking. . Plus, I just love how they are mini. Aren’t they fun? They also come in dark chocolate morsels and semi sweet mega chunks.
- Enjoy Life Cookies: are seriously the best cookies and are free of the top 8 allergies. They come in 20 different flavors and range from moist and soft to crisp and crunchy. I personally like the snickerdoodles, mini double chocolate chip brownie, and gingerbread spice. I’ve always been impressed with all Enjoy Life products. Enjoy Life Cookies (Pack of 6)
- Kind Granola Bars: are gluten and dairy free, but do contain soy. They are a great snack and I always pack a few when I’m traveling. They have a variety of flavors (12), but I personally like the almond coconut.
- Multigrain Tortilla Chips: come in a variety of sizes and flavors. be sure to check each label as some flavors may not fit all food dietary needs.
- Multigrain Sea Salt Crackers
- Nut Thins: variety of sizes and flavors, but not all flavors are dairy and soy free so check labels.
- Boom Chicka Popcorn: I love the kettle corn flavor!
- PopCorners Popped Corn Chips
- Veggie Sticks: not all flavors are gluten and dairy free. Check each label. Come in a variety of sizes, so great for lunches or traveling.
- Gluten Free Graham Crackers: soy, vegan, gluten free
- Annie’s Organic Fruit Snacks
- Cliff Kid Z Fruit
- Fruit Leather
- Hummus: I like the sabra brand, or I usually make my own, but these are handy for traveling.
- Bob’s Red Mill Protein Powder: so hard to find a gluten- free, vegan, soy free protein powder. I prefer the chocolate, but it comes in 4 flavors. Each serving has 20 g. of protein.
- Vega and Greens Protein Powder: plant based and 20g. of protein. I love that it has 2 servings of greens as well. Great for an extra boost. I put it in smoothies or protein balls for my kiddos as well. I like the chocolate and have been wanting to try the tropical flavor. It comes in 5 flavors.
- Orgain Organic Protein Powder: plant based and provides 21 g. per serving. I like the chocolate fudge and peanut butter flavors. It comes in 5 flavors.